Wednesday, October 2, 2013

FINAL INSPECTION

Yesterday we had the county out for final inspection. There was one relatively minor item we need to correct but the inspector gave us a temporary approval which means we can move in but are obligated to make the necessary corrections in a timely manner. Sooooo, we have the movers scheduled for Monday. In the meantime, I am finishing up some trim items and trying to get our staining contractor to get the front door finished. Wow, will I be glad when that is done. Sorry, no pictures this time. Maybe I'll get some shots of the Brown Mamorated Stink Bug that seems to have invaded the lot. They're everywhere. Last year it was Cicada Killers which is a type of hornet. Speaking of fauna, Barb saw 7 wild turkeys at the bottom of the driveway this afternoon. I left shortly after her and by the time I got there, they had been replaced by a doe and her fawn. The deer over the past week or so have been almost as numerous as the stink bugs.



CICADA KILLER AT WORK


STINK BUG

No comments:

Post a Comment