Monday, November 4, 2013

IS ANYONE STILL THERE

I suspect my readership has dwindled to almost nothing since we moved in....and I've effectively stopped posting. Nevertheless, thought I would post a couple of pics.

 With the leaves changing, the view in the back of the house is improving. Between the fall colors and a better view of the river due to less foliage it's pretty special. Unfortunately, temperatures haven't been condusive to spening any time on the screened porch.




 Yesterday I finally got the water softener connected. Rather than purchasing a new one, I decided to just move the one from the office since the only water we will use there is for washing hands and flushing toilets. The hard water will work just fine for those limited needs.

 The tile guy has been back to work on the backsplash in the kitchen. He should finish up this week and that leaves the staining of the front door as the only significant project. Your probably thinking "they still don't have that done?". Trust me, I will be glad when it is completed, hopefully this week. My staing guy has been pre-occupied with one of the custom builders in Troy who is "pulling rank" on me.


2 comments:

  1. I'm still reading! But I've seen the place twice in the past month so I'm not sure why I'm continuing to check-in.

    ReplyDelete