Most of the past week has been spent on the laundry room. I put down underlayment and Barb and I together put down the tile. It came out really nice if I do say so myself.
I also set all the doors in the laundry room and trimmed out the window. Still have to trim out the doors but we want to get a coat of paint on the wood before it goes up. Unlike the trim in the rest of the house which is stained, the laundry room will be painted white. We will, however, be using the same design.
As you can see, I also installed the cabinets in this room.
The wood flooring is scheduled to be installed Thursday and Friday. I have a guy lined up to install the kitchen cabinets and I will be helping him with that on Saturday and Sunday. Then, the flooring people come back Monday to put down the carpeting.
This week I will be working on the flooring in the master bathroom and also installing the vanity. The tile guy started on the walk-in shower and hopefully he will make some progress there this week. If I get that done, I will start setting some of the stained doors in areas where carpeting will be installed.
Next week I am expecting the excavating contractor back to install the septic tank and leech field. Then we can get the plumber back to run the line from the house to the septic tank and at that point toilets can be connected.
Oooo getting closer - I actually like the white doors in the laundry room.
ReplyDelete