Thursday, October 11, 2012

TRUSSES GOING UP

We got a brief shower yesterday AM. Just enough to wet the OSB floor once again. Barb & I went out early and used a shop vac to pick up what we could. Despite the three soakings I think we will be in pretty good shape.

It was a bit breezy yesterday so they canceled the plan to set trusses. However, they did get that accomplisehed today. Now it's really starting to look like a house.


ROOF SHEATHING GOING ON SCREENED PORCH
I HAVE A FEELING THIS MIGHT BE OUR FAVORITE SPACE



SURE BEATS LIFTING THEM BY HAND
BARB'S UNCLE OWNS THE COMPANY THAT MADE THE TRUSSES

4 comments:

  1. I remember putting up trusses by hand for Uncle Urban. Somehow I was always the one doing the climbing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were probably pretty agile compared to those other old farts!

      Delete
  2. Very exciting! Next Thanksgiving we'll enjoy the view, yes? : )

    ReplyDelete